4.18.2009

hope floats

The little blip on the horizon is The Comfort. {The other tiny spec is the helicopter.} Seeing it from this perspective is strange because I've spent the last 19 days {with the exception of 1 day} on this ship. Crazy to be reminded of how small it is in comparison to it's surroundings when all the places I spend my time, day and night, are contained in that small space.

The Tooth. Need I say more? It's hot and the eyes are to low to see out of. I have all kinds of jokes. What do you call a tooth when it faints?
Impacted.
funny right?

8 comments:

RC1 said...

You look so cute in your outfit, and that's the 'tooth.' :-) ha ha.

Vickers said...

In reality your life hangs on the floatability (?) of a little hunk of metal in a humongous pot of water. Fun, huh? Wring every drop of fun out of it that you can.

GrandmaNutt said...

The tooth hurts.

Jackie Sanders said...

I SO don't get the joke, but I'll ask my brother in-law (who is a dentist) the joke, and see if he gets it.)
LOVE the pict. of the setting sun, with the wake of the boat!

Cara said...

I don't have any good tooth jokes, but I'm sure I'd laugh at all yours. Do you get to dress up as a large gauze strip at the next stop?

Amy said...

thats awesome. i got to ride in a helicopter when i was three. i actaully remember it, but need to do it again! lets fly over the grand canyon when you get back wanna???

FRYBABY said...

Glad that are making great use of your abilities:) Cade was once Dougie the Library Dog and loved it.....and was all SWEATY too!! Great memories!

KickButtMommy said...

Sorry, the Grandma Nutt posting was really me. Got all mixed up on the accounts.