5.15.2009

last day in Anitgua

It is our last day in Antigua. Tomorrow we are on our way to Columbia where we will have three days of vacation. Also while we are there I will hit my half way mark and will be home before I know it.

I don't want to think about that just yet. I'm not ready to be done, and don't know if I'll be any more ready at the end of July, although I am excited to get back to school in the fall.

When I started playing with the idea of doing something in between semesters I couldn't have imagined falling into such an amazing opportunity. I feel a little like a broken record when I say this has been the most incredible experience. I feel a huge responsibility to do my small part to the fullest to make this mission a success.

If you want to read more about what we have been up to {other than this blog and the cp2009 blog} The Church News also has an article on Continuing Promise 2009.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Beautiful. I know you will make the most of each moment you have left!

Vickers said...

Makes me wonder what you are going to do next summer to top this year. I like CP2009 blog site and the extra pictures and reports included there. Can never get enough of your seafaring adventure. I am going to start calling you Capt. Jenna Sparrow.

Emma. Emmalita. Em-uh. Em and m. said...

I love stalking your blog Jenna, I feel like I'm living vicariously through you on all your amazing adventures. :)

FRYBABY said...

Just saw the Church News this morning and will save it for you! Service is such a rewarding experience. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in full!