9.06.2009

can you believe it??


Miss Cari Cheyenne is a teenager!!! I can barely believe it myself! It seems like yesterday I was at volleyball practice and my mom came with pink balloons to tell me I was an aunt! Or when I met her for the first time and she was wearing the most adorable off white lace dress and I took her over around to all my friends to show them my beautiful niece. One of my most recent favorite memories is from Christmas when we wore my lipstick and chased her brothers around the apartment leaving kiss marks on them. I'll stop with the memories or I might embarrass her. What a super cool girl!! Love you Cari!

6 comments:

Lindee said...

wow time flies! happy birthday cari!

Cara said...

Cari is one cool chica. You think having a 13 yr old niece is bad? I have a niece who can drive! We all grow up eventually.

Sioux said...

Cool memories of a cool teenager from another cool gal!

Happy Birthday, Cari. We love the beautiful young woman you are becoming.

whitey said...

Oh to be young again! Happy Birthday Tween!!

Vickers said...

Incredible.....13 already? She was just born yesterday. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl.

FRYBABY said...

Happy Birthday Cari!!