9.08.2009

too wound up

I have been learning the coolest things about the Egyptians tonight, the cat's pajamas: they must have liked their pets a lot. Enough to have them mummified.

I'm studying for a quiz in the morning. OK - to be honest, I'm blogging. But if I'm going to get everything done in my life that I want to do multi-tasking will be a must so why not blog + study? Sounds like a good mix to me.

Really, I'm just too wound up to read. Today was ideal. I followed Glenn {one of the owners of Noble House} and Darrin {hired muscle} to my very first client's home today to be there for the delivery of all their goods. {Yes, I snapped a picture of the truck as a memento of the day - I'm a geek} I'm excited about them because they have great taste, a beautiful home, and we get along really well. A client made in heaven. We're going to have fun working together. I'm sketching and dreaming and thinking I have the BEST job ever.
I wonder how long it will take before the design dreams start up again. It has happened in the past where homework follows me into the unconscious {if only I could turn it in when I woke up - now that would be the ultimate multi-tasked effort!} Working basically full time with classes squished into the mix and enough homework to keep me busy every minute I'm not at class/work and I think if you poke me I'll bleed design.

6 comments:

Vickers said...

Step-by-step and before you know it you will have your designs showcased in ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST. Enjoy the moments.

Cara said...

Bleed design! Cool!

Sioux said...

So that's what's meant by 'the Cat's Pajamas'?! A mummified pussy cat? YUCK...

I'm so happy that you are getting the experiences that you love and desire!

Jackie Sanders said...

I'm dying to snatch that client! Everyone needs a great one! HOW FUN!!!!
It makes me want to get my hands dirty again, and get back to business.
Do enjoy for me. (AND school!)

Anonymous said...

It's great sharing your experiences by blogg. Very exciting to learn you are doing so well. Love you, Granny Awesome

FRYBABY said...

So......THAT's why we don't see you much anymore! You can bleed design in my house all you want:)