2.14.2007

Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day all! I don't know about you but I love this holiday {single or not} It's still a great holiday. Chocolates, flowers, jewelry, who wouldn't love it?
Rowdy, my other boss, {not only do I work for Jana, I do her husbands office work for his engineering company} called me and sent me on an emergency mission for him since he won't be home until late tonight. I normally have full reign of his holiday shopping anyway so I already knew what she wanted and I found myself in Costco for the second time this morning the with flocks of men out to buy flowers for their valentine. I laughed to myself as I walked back to the flower cooler. It was completely surrounded by men looking baffled and lost. I was one girl in a sea of clueless men. Entertaining for sure! A couple more stops and I've got Rowdy's shopping done and now I'm back at the office for a minute before Jana and I head out for a decorating project.
Signe just came over with a vday chocolate for me, so I scrambled and made up a card for her. It's a self portrait of my chaotic shopping spree today - glam'd up of course because really, who shops with a cat? They just don't have the patience that is required.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Seriously? You scrambled putting that together? You gotta move to LA baby! Use that talent to make some serious cash!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are always so busy...makes time fly and wounds heal. Good for you. I hear that Grandma and Auntie Michele are headed your way today. What a blast you will all have. Wish I could be there too.
When do your folks enter the MTC? We're hanging on here Ice and all.

jmr said...

the folks go in on the 25th. You'll be missed Vicky, it won't be the same with out you! I hope you're feeling better soon. Please give Jason and Linnea a hug from lofey.
:)

Sarah said...

Mom said that the Costco in Bountiful was like that too! Crazy men! love you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, who is pinklove?!? Gotta know if that is Michele, and is she blogging, too?

jmr said...

Nope, PinkLove is Sarah in Cedar. but Michele checks in so hopefully we'll get her blogging soon! Your next Vickers! JK! You could consider my blog your blog, I love your comments!! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I guess that there are more people living in Bountiful than just our family!! I was just so excited thinking that Michele might have a blog ID. Pinklove is a great one. Hi Sarah!