2.05.2007

Your Future Horoscope

Horoscopes, believable? Not really. I mean, I could cover up the names, pick one at random and make it fit to my life. I just tried it, I could be a Gemini as much as I'm a Scorpio. But then what about the personality traits that come with the time of year you were born? I've had a couple of people (fruitcakes, really) say to me 'Oh you are such a Scorpio.' What does that mean? I do like my Scorpio sign tho. If I were that tattoo type girl I think I'd get some artsy scorpion type something on my foot. Even tho real life scorpions scare me to death. (I've tried having one as a pet once, I never did trust it, thought it was scheming to sting me.)
But I always read my horoscope when flipping through a magazine, u know, just to see what I have to look forward to in the upcoming month.

This months Harper Bazaar tells me:

"Now is the time to look truth in the eye. If you have avoided confronting issues either at work or at home, make a change. Illusion or delusion need to go, and life will be better for the purge. However, you are rarely defeated, and you will strive for romantic adventure, which is hard-won but rewarding. Retail therapy is not the wisest course of action at the moment."

Well, guess I have been spending a little too much time on the tiffany&co website, my wish list is a page long. And as for the rest, I could take or leave it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horoscopes are a bunch of bunk but that one seems 'right on'. Your point is well taken about being able to fit yourself into any horoscope. That's the success of them I guess. About the tat....nah! In the long run your ankle would just look dirty instead of elegant like it does now. Glad to see you are so smart.
Luv

KickButtMommy said...

well my fellow scorpio. Retail therapy has always been a problem for me. Don't know what to say about that one. As far as romantic adventure, okay, I am up for it. Issues? Always!

And as far as the tat goes, my twin sister decided to tatoo a scorpion on her shoulder blade. Can we say "NOT ATTRACTIVE". I would stay away from the ink!

Heath

Cara said...

If you really can't resist the idea of a tattoo, go stick-on. You can get it out of your system without being permanently stuck with a bad decision. Or better yet, just get your hair done again.