3.14.2007

I've completely lost it

Oh yeah, that's right. It's official now, I've gone mad. I went to lunch yesterday with a couple of friends, one who is a stylist and should have lots of cute clients right? None to think of actually, so they gang up on me and tell me repeatedly to 'go online' What? Seriously? So what do I do when I get home last night? Yeah... I'm now one of the newest members on LDSSingles.com.

I'm ready for much of anything really, just some new friends that I can take to all the upcoming weddings I have coming up this month! Or maybe I should go solo, I hear weddings are good places to meet people? Wow, this is just a whole new world to me, I've never been the dating widely type. But I'm forcing it upon myself because I think it'll be a good thing once I get used to it.

I met with a client this morning to get some pictures and measurements for window treatments. She has great taste and some fun spaces that I've got all sorts of ideas for. I've never done the decorating thing on my own, all my clients are for painting projects or special art pieces so when Jana gets back from Sea World I'm going to pitch the idea that I'd like to be in charge of this one. It's time to take some initiative instead of being the back up girl with out the pressure of making the job go off with out a hitch. I'm excited, I hope she likes the idea. She should, she has a couple other projects in process so this would be the perfect time to hand this one off. Did I mention the clients budgets is the biggest one I've ever seen while working for Jana?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First a comment about "not looking for a relationship". Heather will tell you what a death knell for singledom that phrase is.
About the "gal-in-charge" prospect. You are so ready for the authority, the power, and yes, the creative force which being the gal-in-charge requires. The JMR logo will one day be a common target for 'Archtectural Digest'.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love your photo. I saved it to my desktop.

jmr said...

oh great, so I just put bad juju on myself and i'll get hitched by the end of the month, is that what u are telling me??! oh my, what have I done?

Cara said...

I think going online is awesome! I'm always tempted to suggest it to other singles I know, but I don't want to get them mad at me either. And the "just friends" thing is the best. Because who wants to spend time with anyone who isn't your friend? I married my best friend you know!

Anonymous said...

Jenna!

You're lovely! I miss you. Email me when you get a chance.

Nano nanomoz@yahoo

KickButtMommy said...

Way to go Jenna. Lets see what happens when you put yourself out there! And it is so not fair that you are always so stunningly gorgeous!