3.22.2007

Wedding Season

It's wedding season, I have one this weekend, another next weekend, a friend in Korea the next week, not that I'm planning on attending that one, and another one the weekend after that.
I made this card for Laurie, hers is the one this weekend, it's in Circleville, I'm so excited for all of them. I like weddings.

And speaking of affairs of the heart.. could you guys help me out with something please? I'd like a few questions that I can ask as I try to get to know Mr. Right, not that I don't already ask a lot of them! I'm sure you'll all come up with some good ones I haven't.

After having so many of the people closest to me admit to thinking I was making a mistake I really want my family to be involoved in my decisions (to a point of course!) I can make up my own mind, I have faith in myself and the Spirit but I also love my support team and value your opinions. So who wants to interview a guy I've found who I really like? I'd love some family feedback! It's pretty funny, I totally 'googled' him because I wanted to make sure he was for real. He is. But far, far away so don't be worried that I'll go off and make any rash decisions! I like to tell myself that the timing isn't the greatest to meet such a cool guy. I'm supposed to be single for forever and be totally miserable for a long time first right? But who can ever say anything about timing? So, any takers on some email interviews?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Brother, Jenna. Now you have me worried.

KickButtMommy said...

Hmm, not sure where to go on that one. Maybe Miles should interview him. He does that for a living.

Love the card!

jmr said...

no worries auntie, i put it out there for feedback, and maybe a little stir up... u know, spice up my blog a little ;) u have no reason to worry, I promise u! yea, miles would be a good one, very cooool. :)

FRYBABY said...

Let me at 'im!! I love talking to people and I can tell you if he is a jerk right off because I don't believe anyone....you ask Tony. I am just like Grandpa Fry! ha ha And the answer to your statement about supposing to be sad and miserable (or however you put it) for a long time is ridiculous...on the other hand, don't go eloping tomorrow!!!!! So did I make this as clear as mud?

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenna. We have a LOT of good questions for you!! Many of them you have heard throughout your life. As important as the questions are, the feelings of the Spirit are even more important. Yes, let Michele at him!! or Any of the family...or send him over here for a good interview...

BIG BRO said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS>>> NOOOOOOOOO

J.K.

Slow and easy.

Is he rich? Will he buy me that boat?

Hi Elder OLDER Dad

Anonymous said...

So cool! A blogger that can net readers in So. Africa and Korea. I had better be VEEEERRY careful with my comments. And FRYBABY, you are not the only one who has been accused of 'being just like your dad'!
Jenna, go with FRYBABY, she is ruthless.

KickButtMommy said...

My this is turning out to be so much fun!

jmr said...

we're going for some kind of record on comments here at sushicat. I love this, u guys rock! i do owe u a boat dont I Ben? how about a canoe? I have one out back... :)

FRYBABY said...

Hey if we can start asking for stuff I would like to have my house paid off!! I certainly would be willing to interview him for that. My suggestion is.....if he IS rich don't let him know you have this blog because when he sees how interesting our fam is he might not be smart enough to join!! j/k WE HAVE THE BEST FAMILY I'VE EVER BEEN IN....!!

jmr said...

lol! I know, I'm not telling him about my blog, no way! You guys will start posting really weird stuff and scare him off!