4.06.2007

TGIF!

Succulents are my latest attempt at gardening. After killing my second batch of daisies I thought I'd go a different route with these bad boys and since my dad drilled some holes into this awesome zen style container for me before he left I thought I'd try my hand at some more indoor fauna. I don't think there is anything wrong with having too many plants right? {It's not the same as having lots of cats right?} My much loved gardenia plant has yet to amaze me. Patience.
I think I've resorted to talking about my plants because I'm burnt out on work. It's friday and after a very long week I have a side job tomorrow so I rather talk about cute little growing things instead of paint and other stuff I normally love.

Add this to my chaos please. Since my last post about my house I was talked in to taking the house off the market and now due to some unpleasant circumstances I'll be signing some papers today to put it back on the market. Just think, I could possibly have sold it already by now!

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Jenna, on top of everything else, you are an amazing photographer. And I love the beautiful picture of you on your profile! Hope all is well and try to stay away from the peanut butter. If you are lonesome for easter, drive on over. I am cooking for the 5 of us and we would always love one more! :) We can even play some mean rummikub.

Cara said...

Cool plants.

FRYBABY said...

Just a note.....some Peter Pan Peanut Butter has salmonella! Maybe you should eat cookies instead! And as far as the house goes...maybe he bought you some time to sell it in a better market....it will be nice to just get it over and not have any ties. I would take Heather up on the Easter dinner if I were you!

jmr said...

I don't know if I could handle the drive! I think I would fall asleep at the wheel. How far away is it Heather? Maybe after a nap I'll feel ready for a road trip!

KickButtMommy said...

Well, it is not a quick drive. I am guessing a little longer than the one to Bountiful would be! :(

FRYBABY said...

So come to Centerville instead!

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of sluggards you all are!!! Grab a flight to Virginia and the cherry blossoms...awesome Christmas, eh I mean, Easter. It's the snow outside my window that has me confused!

jmr said...

I would have loved to travel to see all of you! But I so needed a weekend to recoup. Maybe you should all come here! Tho VA does sound incredible right now with the blossoms out. well, sans snow I think. I'm so over snow! :)