4.03.2007

MAX AND GIBSON GOT ADOPTED!!!!

I got an email today from someone I didn't know and instantly fell in love with her and her pack of dogs. She sounds like the nicest lady ever. Over the weekend she went to some kind of adoption extravaganza in Vegas and was just about to leave when her friend told her she had to come see the sweetest hound dogs ever. My boys!

Prayers are answered in the craziest ways. The picture is unrelated to the story, just part of my day today. I did another painting project today. My life is truly blessed with wonderful people, good work and crazy things to keep my laughing and crying all the same.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Vanina and I am of Argentina. I like much your blog and want that you know my blog Besos..Vanys
https:/especiedesimbiosis.blog.terra.com.ar/

FRYBABY said...

Way to go Max and Gibson! Now you know how I felt when I found Grady and Garlock's new owners! Our dogs are so happy with them. Now if Coree can find the best owner for Cooper then she will know that it was meant to be also. It really makes you happy to see your dogs happy!

Cara said...

I'm glad that was pant on your pant leg...you never know at my house.

Sioux said...

So glad to hear that Max and Gibson have another home (aside from your heart). It's always a relief to know that your kids are taken care of and happy. I love the pix that you included from your designing repartee'. So talented . . . Keep on Keepin' ON!

KickButtMommy said...

Yay for Max and Gib! They will love it there. I love your rooms. I especially like the palm trees.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your babies being adopted. Now you can relax. I wonder if anyone wants to adopt a retired grandpa?

jmr said...

I dunno, is this grandpa a biter? or does he chew on things? Because if he does, I think u might have to hold onto him.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Jenna Marie. I think I'll hold on to him b/c he is quite a cuddler.