6.03.2007

Pinklove, Jack and motorcycle adventures


You guys make blogn rock! I would not even think about writing my life adventures online if I didn't look forward to your comments so much.
This little fur balls name is Jack. She maybe weighs a pound, but barely. She is my friends newest pet, they are collecting these little guys.
The real fun this weekend started Saturday when Pinklove came to town to play. I love this girl. She will be going through the Bountiful Temple this weekend and I could not be prouder of her for the choices she has made to get to this point in her life. We went rollerblading for as long as her recovering blisters would allow, then we went and floated around in her grandmas pool. She seems to think my dream to compete in a triathlon is short lived after seeing what I call 'swimming' ... dangit.
So even if she laughs at my silly ways and thinks that sometimes I have gone off my rocker when it comes to my sense of style she keeps me straight and had some very good feedback on my attempts to break out of my easy going desert living life.
She took this picture of me and said it was the perfect 'Jenna look' What? I always look like a goofball? Great. I think she is wrong, I don't always grin like that when rollerblading, that would be a little weird right?
I also went on a 'date' tonight. One of the funnest dates I've ever been on to be honest. It wasn't your conventional date, a pretend date is what it was called. The really cute one came up with the idea. It started with something like if you were here tonight we would go on a motorcycle ride, next thing we are going out for shakes and ended up in Bear Lake for the raspberries, then one thing leads to another and we are off in Australia going to the Opera, fighting bad guys, gardening, even a monkey butler is involved. It goes down in my top favorite dates, pretend or otherwise.

12 comments:

FRYBABY said...

Was your 'date' with Hooperman? If so, Centerville is a lot closer to Hooper than St. George!

jmr said...

:) good point frybaby!

KickButtMommy said...

Who is "the really cute one"? And how come you are always so dang skinny without even trying? Your gorgeous and I love the rollerblading pics.

Cara said...

"the really cute one" is obviously the furball doggie. Jenna, I knew you liked animals, but come on!

FRYBABY said...

Yeah, who is "the really cute one"? We all want to know! Besides I thought that I was the really cute one!! ha ha Actually I've seen quite a few really cute ones amidst these blogs but I don't think their mothers have given them permission to comment yet!!! Right Moms?

FRYBABY said...

So did anyone notice the time when 'the really cute one' commented? It definitely isn't from someone who has little ones around the house!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooper?!! I once dated an RM from Hooper back in the Ice Ages. Maybe 'the cute one' is one of his kids....wouldn't that be ironic.

Kris and Terry said...

lol, wouldn't you guys like to know? I'm not saying a thing. And you can't make me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, who is using our names?? Is that you jmr? We could tell but we won't. Hey, next time you go to Australia, jump over and see us in So. Africa!! Love, Mom and Dad

FRYBABY said...

Stop playing with our minds!! So will the REAL Kris and Terry please stand up.....

jmr said...

oops, I forgot I was being the pbpb blog master last nite and forgot who I was signed as. I bet a bunch of you got comments from the bush people on accident. Did Frybaby just quote Eminem on my blog? woah.

Sarah said...

Hi friend! I'm happy you put our picks up! It was fun playing with you! I can't wait for our "dinner" Thursday night! My crush just texted me and he is calling me tonight! Hooray! Thanks for coming with me to the Temple on Saturday! I love yoU!