8.24.2007

I Scream, U Scream... don't touch my ice cream

RC1 just got cooler. Cool as ice cream. That's right. The guy makes his own. I know I get excited about so many things, (I'm easily excited, nothing wrong with that) but this ice cream... I could eat it all day. He made cake batter ice cream last night and it was like licking the spatula while making a cake, only I didn't have to worry about eating all the batter and not having any left to make a cake. He sent me home with a Tupperware full of it and believe me, I will make this ice cream last at least 3 weeks until I can hit him up for more. :)In other news. I'm reading 'Eat Pray Love' and found an article at cinemablend that says Julia Roberts is slated to make the movie. YEA! It is written with so much wit and truth I hope the movie does it justice. I know Camel will love hearing this, I'm borrowing the book from her and I think she liked it too. Miss u Corn.

AND one more thing to get excited about, just a little thing my mom mentioned about the much anticipated trip in an email today. "... we have made reservations for Kruger Park where we will see many, many animals, birds and reptiles and also for the Cheetah research park, they put on a very educational 3 hour program. You may even be able to play with a Cheetah..."

She knows what to say to get me going huh?! YES!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what about your most favorite specie of all?...Insects! Do they have an insect show?
Tell RC1 to branch out into a second business "Really Cool Ice Cream" and let you manage it for him. With your enthusiasm and business know-how you will have a fortune on your hands, especially in Utah.

Cara said...

Ice cream is the nectar of life.

KickButtMommy said...

I want some. Miles and I tried our hand at ice cream making but just never got the hang of it.

Lindee Fry said...

this isn't the most.....well blog-related comment i suppose, but how on earth do i link to all of you?? i'm usually pretty good with this entire internet thing, but i'm at a loss. i guess i'm still not very familiar with this site....

Anonymous said...

I find the easiest way to catch everyone's blog is to go through Jenna's list of links on her current posting. You will become familiar with everyone's blog title and have so much fun keeping track of everyone. That's how I do it and I am dirt poor when it comes to technical knowhow. Welcome aboard Beautiful Lindee.