8.26.2007

축 생일 언니i사랑 너

I typed up this great big post at home earlier all about Kwona including bunches of great pictures, put it all on my flash drive and came to Traditions to put it up online and the computer is being silly. I'm not about to fight with it today so this is the only pic I can get to work. I will be brief (because it is like 300 degrees in here) and give you a list of things I love about Kwona until I can put up the proper post in its entirety.
  • Kwona can eat more than the whole family combined and still be hungry (and never gain an ounce either)
  • She is a really REALLY great sister, someone I can call when I'm feeling blue and end up feeling loved in the end.
  • Kwona has the best sense of humor and can take all the teasing in our family and dish it out with the best.
  • She is gumbi in the human form - can fold herself into a pretzel.
  • Massages...oh my goodness...the massages this girl gives! I hurt myself on purpose just so I can say innocently, 'My back is killing me!' and let her work her magic.
  • Excellent chef. I will eat anything she cooks. Whether it is dukbogi, chopchai or kimchichigai... she could feed me ants dipped in cheese rolled in mustard and it'd taste like a culinary master piece coming from her kitchen.
  • Kwona is a the best example of a loving wife and mother and I look up to her in every way.
I'm lucky to have her as a big sister and only wish she didn't live so far away because I love being around her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kwona...sorry we missed talking to you when we called. You are a bright spot in all our lives and are so glad you are part of our family. Hugs and kisses to you. Mom and Dad

KickButtMommy said...

HAppy Birthday Kwona! Wish I had the chance to get to know you better! Sounds like I am missing out on a lot!

FRYBABY said...

We love you too Kwona and wish you a very happy birthday!! I hope someday to taste all of that weird sounding food of yours! I am sure it is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

One of the first words of English that Kwona learned was from the movie "The Mask" with Jim Carry. When she wanted to get a laugh from us (as we decorated the clubhouse for her wedding reception) she would break out with a hearty "Sssssmokin!" She is truly so fun. We all miss her and her family.