8.23.2007

Jenna Apple Seed

Sudouko and Dreamgirls, two things I've heard tons about but only just barely experienced for myself.
Dreamgirls was WAY better than I thought it was going to be. I'd heard too much about it so of course all the hype turned me off about it and I didn't think I would like it. I was wrong. As wrong as I was that I wouldn't like The Messengers. Oh syke. I couldn't watch it. I'm the biggest sissy alive. Camel and I tried to watch it last night. She fell asleep and I spent more time averting my eyes than actually watching it, went downstairs and had to watch Hitch to fall asleep.

And Sudoku? I tried to figure out what the heck it was, (just by staring at in on a plane once... directions? Who needs em?)
When I told Lynnel this morning I didn't know how to play, she quickly remedied that problem. She even gave me a book to finish now since I like it so much. Fun stuff.

Highlight of the day so far: Grandpa called me Jenna Apple Seed. I guess because I've been in the orchard so much?

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Jenna Apple Seed. How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

When you get a nickname from Awesome you have arrived. Congratulations. When I was a kid he used to call me "Long Sam" after a cartoon character. I think it had something to do with my height.

Cara said...

G-pa Awesome probably called you that bc of the iron pot you wear on your head while operating the Big One.