9.19.2007

back track

Since I couldn't post pictures while I was in St. George with out fighting the urge to rip my hair out I thought I'd live in the past a little bit and share some pictures. Especially since life here is going really good, but no stories for today since I'm feeling a little under the weather.


My favorite thing to do in St. George is being outside and so I really took advantage of my great schedule at the studio (12 - 5).
Another favorite thing about St. George is that everyone likes to come visit since it's close and fun.

Jackie and Jeff came down Labor Day weekend and we had a ball! I went hiking saturday morning for a few hours while they took it easy at my parents place (thanx mom n dad!) then we met up at the condo and spent the afternoon at the pool. We watched the BYU game, well they did. I tried. I can't explain it, but as soon as the commentators start up, the whistles, the crowd...a mix of all things sports and next thing I know I'm in lala land completely checked out. (I do like live games tho, way more exciting, but even then I'm watching people more than the game.) I do perk up for the commercials though and since we were all very susceptible to the advertising during the game, we headed off to Red Lobster for a fantastic meal.

They came over again on Sunday and we had fun hanging out and cooking together. Jackie is a regular chef and came up with a really fantastic meal using all the crazy stuff I had in the kitchen. I was way impressed.
I'm happy to be living closer to there two, I have missed Jackie over the years like a missing limb and Jeff is the bomb. Yeah, I just said bomb. I like the guy. I couldn't help myself!












4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like loads of fun. I especially like your nonexistant belly! :)

Anonymous said...

Jackie is the fabulous pianist, isn't she...the one who was your friend in the private school you attended for 6 years? She looks great and so do you. Glad you have so many good friends. So, where are you now, in So. Utah or No. Utah?

jmr said...

northern utah these days. and it was 7 years actually, can't forget that last year :) She is the fabulous pianist, like you!

Anonymous said...

You're sweet but there are not that many people in the world that play the piano like I do, thank goodness. That would be termed, "The Age of the Death of Music". Jackie is a pianist, not a piano player. You know, like an artist as opposed to a painter!

Seven years huh?!