9.21.2007

Scoot over guys


Is there room for one more? Doesn't have to be too big of a space really....

That's right, expect a new addition to our family!!! Let me clarify for all of you who are thinking scandal, Ben and Kwona are expecting in May!!! YEA!!! If I were fully able to express my mood right this minute there would be a whole lot more !'s involved mixed with this strange desire to cry and laugh and pack my bags and move to Korea to wait for the little person to get here.

We have all been on them to have more babies because they have the stinkin cutest kids I've ever seen but they assured us that they were so done. Done in fact enough to give me all the baby stuff! I'll pack it up and bring it all to you guys.

I love surprises!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wisdom finally wins out!! Congratulations to the Benjaminites. May is a great month and close to the time the So. African g-parents will be able to make a shortcut to Korea on the way home. 2008, what a wonderful year it is going to be. G-G-parents Awesome can add another branch to their family tree.
Congratulations once again and lots of love from the east coast bunch

Cara said...

Yo Paseo Benjamino. "Life will find a way" Who can name that movie? I'll give you a hint - there are dinosaurs in it. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we were thrilled at the news when Ben said they wouldn't be coming to Africa next year because they were expecting!!! We will of course go home by way of Korea to see the new baby. PBPB

jmr said...

stumped cara, I am thinking animation and I can hum the theme song...am I close? oh, right, you can't hear me....