9.24.2007

Meet Laurie

I've mentioned Laurie bunches in previous posts and she now has the address to check in here so I thought I'd give you the low down on this cool girl.

I met her in 2003 when I had had enough of living alone after a year in my tiny apartment on the river. I thought it'd be fun trying out roommates again. Understatement of the year! I got way lucky finding these girls because as most of you know, finding good roommates is not the easiest thing in the world to do.
















When we lived together we rode our bikes on the trails near our house in Moon River a lot. I brought home lizards as house pets and she introduced me to a snack I now crave all the time: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's Apple Pie on a stick. To quote Heather, YUMMY!
We spent a lot of weekends in Mesquite dancing or goofing off at home when we happened to be home at the same time. I mentioned this before but it still baffles me how much flowers this girl got when I lived with her. One night I remember specifically her hiding one bouquet in the bath tub because one of the givers was coming over and she didn't want him to see that she had gotten other flowers too.
Laurie is from Circleville, Small town USA and is one of those drop dead gorgeous girls that is good at everything, great sense of humor, the best kind of friend you could ask for and has a thing for pretty cars. Her mustang is the coolest one I've seen in forever. Her cute husband is a on St. George SWAT and a bike cop.

I always tell her moving in with them was one of the best things I ever did and I'm not exagerating when I say this. I missed her terribly when I moved out and so I am so glad that our friendship lasted with out the easiness of living under the same roof.

What can I say Laur, I miss you!!! Welcome to my blog :)

Oh, and I included these pics for her, she wanted to see our latest adventure. She looks awesome, I look like a sweaty nasty hippy. I love those shorts but man they are ugly. Good thing I'm not vain right? :)

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Jenna, you could never not be gorgeous. I don't know how you do it. Friendships define one's life I think

jmr said...

so true kickbutt, about the friendships that is. on the other we will have to agree to disagree :)