9.25.2007

the power of change

Every morning when I wake up,
I wake up looking forward to what I can accomplish.
Developing positive goals,
Realizing the power of ambition
The power of change,
Life consists of positive transformation.
Nothing is final unless you let it be
Open you eyes to a broad pathway
A journey that will lead you to a fulfilling future.
You choose the path you take
You prepare the draft of your life
You have control
You have the ability to plan your destiny,
Not everything is your life is planned
Everyday is a new day
You are capable and worthy of becoming who you want to be
Never give up
Have determination
Follow your heart and all your dreams will come true
Stacey Chillemi
I am constantly looking for motivation right now and I reminded myself last night as I was running with a friend that I chose to stop mid stride and dare to think I could have a different life than the one I had.
My posts seem to have a reoccurring theme to them about this awkward place I find myself. Where I have to find new ways to fill my days with importance, but it is just such a surreal place to be. It's strange how much I feel I have to be grateful for, when in terms of the world I have very little. Life lesson learned is I don't need what I thought I needed to feel important.
My days are a slower pace than I'm used to. I fill my mornings with study and indulgent reading of every subject that catches my attention at the library.
The books I have been reading seem to be finding me rather than the other way around. Talk about motivation and making it apparent how much I needed this down time to readjust and make my life bigger to fill it with so much more to appreciate.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Sounds like despite your hard experiences they are bringing you to a good place and you will be a stronger and more educated woman because of it.

Anonymous said...

You have become quite the philosopher, Sushicat. Or maybe I am just now noticing it as your blog exposes it so well. You know Pres. Kimball's talk about the switchpoint? That's where you are. "Just what angle do I want my life to go in?" You are fabulous. Just be true to yourself and to your beliefs. And DO persue all the education you can. Education is a HUGE switchpoint.

Cara said...

I'm still looking for my switchpoint. "How do I turn these kids off?!!!"