9.05.2007

more to your legacy than peanut butter alone

Dear Momsy and Popsicle, (Wicked reference, SEE IT!)

Happy 38th! Since you already celebrated your anniversary over the weekend I didn't think you'd mind if I threw together a little themed party for you this year? Who doesn't love a party with a theme right? Right. This is how it would go:

Of course this party would be in a central location for all who love you to be there.
This place will work.

You will be chauffeured in this sweet ride.

Superman will stop in to hang at the kids table with Devin, Dillon and Cari (The boys have obviously started to resemble their dad's side more and more.)

There will be Captain Crunch for Ben.

Mom, getting into the spirit of things, will bring some of her fabulous cookies to her own party.


And I would invite this guy along to keep you guessing and make you wonder if I had really lost it completely. But hey, he does seem to like his peanut butter so what is there to lose right?

I love you both!!!!

"A nation will rise no higher than the strength of it's families." Pres. Hinckley.

PS I really need access to my pictures, this combing of the internet for visual aid is really starting to get tough! What I wouldn't give for my photos of the two of you for a good old montage. But then we wouldn't have had that awesome party huh? Man! You two are party animals!

PPS Thank you Heather for the great pic I stole from your site. How do you have a picture from that trip? I am impressed! Happy Anniversary to you and Miles too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool date, Jenna, but bad for your Dad's heart. Another note...I love Peanut Butter Crunch, too!! Way to go Big Ben.

38 years and they still look and act like newlyweds. I think they have it all figured out.

Thanks for the party invite, Sushicat. It was the best party I have had all weekend. Loved the car....JIF RULEZ!

jmr said...

a party wouldn't be a party with out you vickers. :)

KickButtMommy said...

Fun party! You know how to throw them Jenna. Happy Anniversary Kris and Terry! I love that we get to share this special day! Jenna, I got the pic off your blog silly!

Sioux said...

WOW! A birthday and an anniversary in the same week! Can't you guys spread out a bit? Happy Anniversary, to a great example couple!

Anonymous said...

We thought we saw that Jiffy vehicle drive by our apartment...we should have known it was for us. Thanks for throwing such a fun anniversary party for us all. Happy Anniversary Heather and Miles!
PBPB

jmr said...

oh right right, of course the pic is from my blog... um? wow. :)

KickButtMommy said...

Wow? You sound like Jim Halpert. I have noticed Wow is his favorite word.

jmr said...

yeah sure, i taught jim about the power of wow. :)