9.27.2007

Seriously

Season premier of Greys tonight!! (!!!) What season premier are you guys most excited about? You guys always seem to be onto the funnest shows. If I'm not careful I could become a serious couch potato this time of year with all the great shows starting up again.

And the funny thing, I made a hard decision to miss Grey's tonight!
Seriously.
I told myself it will be just as good on abc.com later tonight when I get home. I almost believe it but I'm still bummed. It just isn't the same watching a tape or online. This will come as a shock to my parents that I could even make plans on a thursday. Last season I turned down all kinds of fun to stay home glued to the tube. Real life is put on hold for an hour every thursday night while I get sucked into my show.
But this season I decided real life is better than watching someone else's life on TV so I will catch up with my friends at Seattle Grace when I get home. I have been on abc.com for the last little bit reading up and playing Grey's related games to get myself even more so syked. All the while listening to Postal Service on my blog (a Greys Season Two Soundtrack selection) I watched the season finale yesterday to remind myself of all the drama. "Mama took my eyebrows..." Cristina rocked in this episode. She had me so wound up that night I practically sprinted 3 miles to the golf course and back to calm down. OH I CAN NOT WAIT!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi BB
I got our books in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited to see you this weekend!
Love you

KickButtMommy said...

I promised Kelsi I would watch it with her in the a.m. Can I really wait?

Cara said...

I admit I have never watched that one. We watched Smallville and The Office.

Anonymous said...

I watched The Office too and cracked up!! I thought that it wouldn't be as funny without Ashton to watch it with but I was alone and I was still laughing outloud!! I hope that I recorded Grey's right because I told everyone in the household that I was recording and to not go down there and what do I find???? Tony and Parker down there playing video games!!!! They assured me that it was still recording....so Jenna, if it is messed up it is not my fault!!

Anonymous said...

Sushicat, you have got to get a life! Now I feel dumb even saying that to you of all people!
I have never watched Grey's, somthing about all the immorality completely bugs me. But I did watch The Office. Poor Mereidith, could she look any more dour?! And Dwight euthanizing Sprinkles in the freezer....who comes up with this stuff? And a better question is...why in the world do I watch it?!!

jmr said...

me? get a life vickers? c'mon! I chose to see a play over my favorite show, how much more life can I get? :) you did good taping frybaby, I watched it in the am. I laughed, I cried, I punched the air a few times in various emotions.... heather, wooow. you can say woow with me right? :)