10.03.2007

want

Camel has forbidden me to blog about the haunted house we went to last night (because she thinks it's embarrassing the way she screams like a banshee the whole time) So I won't tell you it was funny and not that scary.
Instead I'll show you a coat I found and drooled over earlier when I was checking out the latest on urbanoutfitters. Cute right? But probably not that warm. I want the best of both worlds. Warm, cute and in a fun color other than black or brown. Is it too much to ask? Obviously. I've searched the malls, consignment shops, even online... zip. nada. zero. I want to design the thing now.
I promise I'm not obsessed, just a healthy game of cat and mouse looking for The Coat. If I've gotta be cold, I want a cute coat to be there with me.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

How come that model looks so much like you? We have an urban outfitters here. WE should have gone while you were in town. Guess you better come back lady!

BIG BRO said...

find a picture and they can make anything here!!!

Ben

Anonymous said...

Get one that fits better than the one in the photo and complements your body shape. And, take Ben up on his suggestion. Just send him a picture and remind him that your birthday is coming up quickly.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather....I thought that girl was you!! (When your hair was longer!) Coat is really cute but it doesn't matter what you wear 'cause you look great in everything!!!

Abby said...

wow i totally thought that was you! Cute coat!

jmr said...

sweeet. i love it when i get mistaken for an urbanoutfitters model. u r so right ben. maybe that is the route to go?