11.16.2007

good times

Thought I'd take a break from reliving the vacation.

Bry n me at a concert last week.
You can't see it very well, but that's SLC below us. What a cool venue on the top floor of the Wells Fargo building down town.

It was a fun concert, even if the tickets said 7 and we were the only ones there at 7 and when we left around midnite the main act still hadn't come on. Thank goodness for LoveSac and good company.

A favorite highlight of the night happened at dinner when I said something, who knows what. He nodded and looked at me funny then admitted he didn't understand. I asked him what he thought I had said.

"I like cows sometimes. In leggings."

What the? No wonder he didn't understand.

thanks for the fun rc1. never wonder if you are impressing me, you do it with out trying.

4 comments:

GrandmaNutt said...

Now we all want to know what you actually said. Great picture of the two of you and glad to see that you are really back in the Rockies.

Anonymous said...

Is this the first time you have divulged RC1's identity? What a great pic!!! Now everyone will understand why he is called Really Cute One! Now don't let this go to your head Bry!! We love ya especially for how cheerful you are when you drop in......

KickButtMommy said...

Beautiful picture, always nice to see you. My brother had his wedding reception at that place.

Cara said...

Too much fun for you Jenna. I might have to stop reading bc you are making me foam at the mouth! Africa and fun dates - I can't handle it. I better go back to my Heather's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies and a DVD.