12.23.2007

distance means nothing

I LOVE when I get to see my friends! The reoccurring topic on my blog is: 'I love my friends and family and this is why...' I doubt there is anything I'd rather write about actually.Sarah is in town on her way to Kansas City to meet her soon to be in laws for the first time and Amy is here with her babies and Nick to get in some family parties, snow and the must have cold weather to get into the real Christmas spirit.

The Christmas party seemed to be a success even though a bunch of people didn't show up. Dinner was catered and really good. I smoked Bry in ping pong. Twice. ;) And I'm going to say right now that even though I had it in my mind when I didn't get The Dream Job that all things happen for a reason, every day since has been proof of this because I'm really glad I've found myself in such a good company. It is a challenge and I am so happy there. Who would have thought?

Snow. It's growing on me. (Not literally.) I'm starting to like it more. Even driving in it. I had a good time on deserted roads last night doing some sweet moves James Bond could be proud of. Brought on by xbox I'm sure.

All I want for Christmas is a nap.... well, and maybe some hugs from Cari, Devin and Dillon but can't have it all right?

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Just like Sioux said on her blog. Seems like all we really want is PRESENCE from loved ones not presents.

Anonymous said...

Here, I'll give you a hug. Grandpa Awesome would be so proud of your ping pong acumen.

Cara said...

I'm proud of Jenna's mad stunt driver skeelz.

jmr said...

my stunt driver skeelz come from hours and hours of top gear with Miles.