12.29.2007

my best pet

Bet you all thought we got a kitty right? Nope, that is what Casey calls our little visitor. His name is yet to be decided. Blue, King Louis, and an array of Mexican themed names are the top choices. The final decision will be Jared's since this fur ball is his gift from Coree for Three Kings (Mexican Christmas)
Casey hasn't let the kitty out of his sight, or grasp for long. In fact, I just saw him (kitty in tow) run by my room for the hundredth time, caught up in some kind of game including this super secret hideout. (aka the karaoke machine box)
If kitties stayed kitties that would be to coolest. I love tiny paws, tiny meows and unsteady exploring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You use the name 'Jared' like we are all supposed to know to whom you are referring. Dish! I want to know about Camel's private life.
And, great photo of Casey.

jmr said...

oh sorry, i've talked about him before somewhere in relation to the cheesecake factory and he is such a fixture in the household I just assume you know him. He is the manager at Cheesecake. He and Camel are... friends. I consider him a cousin. He rocks at guitar hero, loves his new kitty and has named him Meatloaf. Secretly, and not so secretly, I want him and camel to be more than friends.

Cara said...

I don't know, a man who likes kitties doesn't seem very manly. What an interesting family that would be: a Camel, Cheesecake man, and a Meatloaf kitty, with a little ninja turtle in the middle.

KickButtMommy said...

Hmm, cute kitty. If only they didn't put me in respiratory distress.