1.19.2008

did you miss me?

I went private for a day, and now I'm back.

I called it my security breech. Nate at work wanted to see pictures of the cousin Camel I had mentioned in some random story so I sent him to her blog without thinking about the fact that she has my blog linked to hers.... "Oh! You have a blog too? Cool, what do you have to say..."

I was feeling shy. So I blocked him, and everyone else from seeing my blog yesterday.

I've had phone calls, emails, worried texts. It's all good. Should I ever indeed go private again, (not likely) you will all be very much invited to go exclusive with me.

Ok. Back to homework. I'll post something of interest later when I'm not up to my elbows in projects.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what that was all about but I am glad you could go 'private'. I thought it was going to be a military story, what with your visual and all.

Sioux said...

YEA!! I'm so glad we can eavesdrop on the private life of the young and restless! Like I said earlier -- this sometimes is the highlight of my day! Thanks!

KickButtMommy said...

Glad to have you back. I was have some panic not being able to read your blog (I'm such a hipocrit huh?)

Sioux said...

OK - for us who live in a cave - why is it that Coree is Camel?

Brookeh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.