1.07.2008

living the dream

First day of classes! Or maybe I should say first day of class since I only have one class on Mondays. So far I absolutely love school.

This day has been years in the making. When I came home from Korea my plan was to work in St. George for a couple of months until school started in SLC and I would be there...
Obviously my plans went a little differently than planned. The last couple of years have just confirmed that design is in my blood. I am happiest when I'm knee deep in a project. I moved my room around, again, because it's the closest thing to decorating I could get my hands on. Michele was careful not to call it a sickness! Let's call it a passion.



Driving to work after class I felt on top of the world, feel like I'm living the dream. Finally. Last year was about decisions and switching things up again to get back on track.

This year is all about refinement. Throw me in the fire baby. I'm so ready to see what I'm made of.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Jenna, that is fabulous news!

FRYBABY said...

I wish I had your 'sickness'!! I am lousy at decorating and you are probably going crazy living in the lack thereof so to compensate you keep doing your room! The house is yours to experiment in!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright, Sushicat, you're on a roll. Don't stop until you have done it all. And don't forget to post a picture of the new room-do.

Cara said...

If you like the first day of class feeling, just WAIT until the last day of class feeling. It's unbelievable!

Brett said...

So where are you, are you in SLC if so lets get together. Casandra