2.27.2008

midweek random banter

after my class this morning I heard these guys before I actually saw them. They were laughing and joking and splashing water all over the brick path below.

It'd be fun to be a window washer for a day.

It's wednesday here {and there, unless you're my folks and then it's thursday}, my favorite class is tonight. Two more days until the weekend.

I had cereal for the first time in a month this morning. It was wonderful and glorious and I could have eaten it all day long.

The Police are coming this summer and we're going to be there. Sweet.

Planning summer things makes it difficult to concentrate on the here and now. In my head I'm already camping, wearing flip flops, and laying on the grass, eating {insert here a plethora of summer-ish snacks}

I have a serious case of spring fever. Yes, the obvious game. Just pointing it out in case you haven't caught on from the last few posts.

let me leave you with a parting thought {we have a manufacturer who does this at the end of conference calls}

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your
Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your Ideal is the prophecy
of what you shall at last unveil.
The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak
sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the
soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." - As A Man Thinketh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Police are coming? That doesn't sound good. Oh, they're a rock band?! Shows you what I know.

Cara said...

Mom you are so out of it. Not only are they are rock band, but an old one. They've been around for a couple decades. Sting is the lead singer shown in the picture.

Personally, I'd rather go to a Bon Jovi concert.

Sioux said...

SPRING is definitely in the air - when they forcast a storm and it's rain!
You are just the most introspective gal - getting wiser with each day. Is that school or personal growth (maybe both!)?