3.27.2008

something to say

I sat here yesterday wanting to write something {an itch to blog is a terrible habit to break} but nothing was written.

Random thoughts: {because cohesive is way beyond what I have to offer at the end of this insane week}

I have a week and a half of school left, 8 days of classes, if I'm really counting. It'll be nice to have a month off before summer semester.

My thoughts are with pinklove this week, especially today. Love you friend, and your dear sweet family.


Color Theory is getting really, really fun, as if it wasn't already. Got these two boards critiqued this week and we were assigned our final project. A 'real' client {a designer who works for my professor} who needs a condo designed in Hawaii. She wants glam, sheik, feminine...no peach. {The 80's called, they want their color back...no really. I like peach.} She wants accents {or lots} of red, we decide the rest. Black lacquered floors, mirrored furniture, polished nickle... It's going to be fun.

"I planted bird seed, a bird came up, and now I don't know what to feed it."

Heard this little thought the other day and have found myself thinking about it more than necessary.

lastly, {can I say 'lastly' if there was no 'firstly'?} Do I need to point out my love {love} of using {} abundantly? At this point I don't think it is necessary, I'm sure {very sure} you have caught on. {But maybe you thought I did it and didn't realize?} Oh I realize. It's out of hand. Maybe I should learn the proper use {before} an improper use of '{}'s' catastrophe occurs. {maybe} or maybe not.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You are too much, girl!

Anonymous said...

The most intelligent way always works the best. Flip a {coin}!

Cara said...

I don't really know what you said, so commenting on that is like...I don't know. But I like the idea of the hotel room design - I want to go!

Amy said...

I agree, with Cara, dont really know because you are tooo deep for me:)(thats a good thing)
Loved the design idea, sounds like so much fun!!