6.14.2008

Bonfire

last night Casey, Coree and I drove up the mountain, {and up and up and up} to get the campsite where our ward was having a bonfire.

SUCH a beautiful night for it!! I was happy to be in the 'wild' and when I reached for my camera Coree let me know she thinks I have a serious picture taking disorder.

As always Casey makes any event more fun. Especially when we finally make it to the 'bonfire' and find a bunch of our friends huddled around a tiny wee fire.




"That's some bonfire you've got there!" I proclaimed when we get close. Goodness, I should learn to keep my trap shut. But maybe they should advertise a little differently? 'Normal campfire' would keep expectations where they should be.

Sarcasm aside, it was a fun night. Hanging with Casey and Coree always is entertaining. Driving on a dirt road, friends, laugh until you cry stories, summer weather AND the weekend? Can't get much better.

Coree: "I love you Casey."
Casey: "I love you too, dear."

Any ideas who he has been hanging around?

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You two are such Knock-Out cousins! Get Lindee with you too and the three of you are lethal! Watch out men!

Jackie Sanders said...

You two make quite the babes, and Jenna, LOVE the hat!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nieces....where is my red headed one? Oh that's right, she's getting married. Good times ahead. See you girls this week.

Cara said...

That's a Grandma Fry line.