8.11.2008

glimpses

glimpses of where I've been while I haven't been blogging.

I'm not blogging at work. I'll give you a real tour someday. This is a view of my desk from the lobby. Whoever designed the building had a theme in mind: checkered. The lobby, the signage, the building itself is yellow and green checkered. {it not as bad as it sounds} Aubrey's office is beautiful. Just wait, I'll show you more later.

nor am I blogging while I draft.

This is my drafting final taped up all over my walls so I can keep it from smudging or crinkling. It drives me crazy when the corners come untapped because the fodder rustles in the wind of the fan. It sounds... sneaky. It also drives me crazy that my room is cluttered and my laundry is piling up. But I rather play with Vicky and Grandma and draft until my eyes cross than worry about what my room looks like. {this is HUGE if you know me at all. I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to the cleanliness of my room and this carefree me will only last as long as I have vellum hanging from my beautiful blue walls.}














OK, back to it, just wanted to say hey! and let you know I'm still alive and kickin.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

I don't remember your room being all that clean... when did that change? Looking forward to hearing more about your new work.

Ben

KickButtMommy said...

I do enjoy hearing about your goings on. Have fun with Vicky! I know she likes playing with all you grown ups over there!

Jackie Sanders said...

Back to the elementary days...posting whatever creation you've brought home, ALL over the walls! love it!
Thanks for the view of the room.
(the office...I'll just wait to see more)

Anonymous said...

You are finally blossoming into the real you. Your future is shiny bright and exciting to behold. One day, as I am reading my 'Architectural Digest', I will run across a large article about the fabulous, new designer Jenna Rix. Oh how I will relish being able to say, "I knew her when!"

Amy said...

I have 3 words to say to you.... I miss you!!! :)

FRYBABY said...

Messy? Since when is you room messy? I do love the picture of your leg though!:)

Sioux said...

Congrats Jenna, on your new-found freedoms and profound desire to do those things that make you happy! I love your enthusiasm and zest for life!