8.17.2008

welcome home!

Just another quiet weekend around here.....
NOT!!! This is the crowd at the airport anxiously awaiting the arrival of our very own South Africa returned missionaries.
When they arrived we celebrated in true form with tears and hugs all around.
SOOO great to have them home!!!
Some may say I'm a horrible daughter because I ditched out and went to the Brian Reagan comedy show. My reasoning behind this was the folks had been up some 30+ hours, they had to crash sometime, I might as well go laugh up a lung!
So here we are, Becky n I, at the Brian Reagan show. And laugh we did. I don't recall ever laughing until I sobbed before.
Oakley, Utah
My long time friend Jake got married saturday to the beautiful Peri.

It was really great having the old crowd back together. {missed ya Colin n Kelsey} They see each other pretty frequently, but that might be because they all subscribe to the 'married club. So it was really fun for me to see them and see my friends 'prospering' as Clarissa put it.

Drew. Sporting Jordan's of course. If I only saw the shoes and had to pick what friend this little guy belonged to, it wouldn't take another thought: Seth. We need more excuses to get all of us together, a wedding a year just doesn't cut it for me.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am so glad your parents made it home safely and soundly!

Anonymous said...

You are the biggest party animal going. Everything you are involved in is always extra fun and exciting and I always enjoy being included (except I did NOT get an invite to see Brian Regan....how did that happen?).

Cara said...

Yay! Welcome home to the conquering heros!

Amy said...

Yeah they are home, does that mean you might make it back to southern utah more to visit???....hopefully!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Welcom home! We are SO excited for sushi on Saturday...well Craig is excited for Sushi I'm excited for chicken and rice :) Love yoU! What time?

Vee said...

Welcome home to your parents! It'll be good to be able to run into them occasionally.

Jen said...

So glad your parents are home! They are so cute. Please send my love!