9.08.2008

memories

My parents are here and brought some of Ben's old albums so we could transfer the photos out of that icky old stuff to the acid free books before the pictures are completely destroyed.
I thought I'd share a few of my favorites...
Coree and me
Ben in a bucket.
Who won I wonder?
Beautiful Grandma, my big brother and me.
The folks and me. My guess is we are in the Tetons somewhere. The neighborhood kids. {I'm in the stroller.} I know there is a story to this but I don't remember how it goes. Ask my mom. I think they all liked pushing the stroller. This was pre-throw me off the back porch into a blanket and down the stairs in a sleeping bag era I suppose. Don't think Ben was a bad brother for doing these things. I begged him to do it!

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Those are great. I am so glad you shared them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I understand a little more why you are so wacky and lovable. Loved seeing the young Ben with curly red hair and the young mommy with curly red hair and the skinny daddy with (what?!) curly red hair, also. What happened to you, pretty girl with the silky hair? You have always been your own unique self.

FRYBABY said...

I have always loved that picture of you and Coree. You both were so cute (and, of course, still are!)! AND I totally love Ben in a bucket! That one is a classic!!!

Sioux said...

Now-THIS is the way I remember you kids! What cute photos...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need a 50 gal bucket now!!! I used to drive you all over in the buggy and I mean all over. Mom and Dad use to watch me go up and down all the curbs or whatever I could find to keep it exciting. What fun...

Jackie Sanders said...

Oh my heck!!! Your folks were here!!!!!
That one of ya'll in the teatons!!! LOVE IT! It is right our of some great church picture, with a caption below "Family, are your parents this great??"
I sure wish I met you in 1st grade, not second! Wouldn't live have been so much better!!! AH!