9.04.2008

mother dear



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Mom, you are fearless. When I think of you, I think of someone who loves life and has it together. Nothing gets you down. Someone who is happy and laughs easily. A fantastic listener and confidant. You are classy and confident. Genuine.
{And a lion tamer.}
'Since having children does mean giving up so much, good parents naturally do, and should, expect something from their children in return: not spoken thanks for being born or being cared for... but...willingness to accept the parents' standards and ideals.' - Dr. Spock

I could be so lucky to become someone like you!
Thanks for being my mom and friend.
luv u

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Little Sister. Golden Child. You really are the BEST and I love you dearly. The best part is that now you are __ __ years old!!!!!! Love you, love you, love you.

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday Krissy!

Jackie Sanders said...

I didn't think people like your mom ever had birthdays. I just though they were the same age forever!!!
What a woman!
Half my mom, really!
Give her the BEST birthday wishes from ALL the sanders fam!!

Sioux said...

Happy B-day Krissy-You are everything everyone says about you, and MORE! Hope you have a wonderful celebration especially since your back home. Love you much!

FRYBABY said...

Happy Birthday from me too! Hope it was a great day!