9.06.2008

skyline

Absolutely the most perfect day to go for a ride.
I was all the more pleased that I got to ride my own 4wheeler. That way I could go my pace. {fast but not kamikaze}
It was warm, but crisp. Smelled like fall and gasoline. Dust and evergreen sap.
I dove thru giant puddles and hit bumps at high speed. Took it easy on the downward parts, full throttle on the uphill. We rode from the B to the airplane radar towers {what I've always thought were observatories} above Farmington and everywhere in between.
In my opinion, the perfect way to spend a friday fall afternoon. And not a bad first date either. Not the usual interrogation, 50 question, sizing each other up kind of event.

And it didn't matter that I was covered in dirt.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Full throttle ahead. I love how you love life. You are the true modern woman, you see beauty in everything and you are not afraid of messing your hair. AWESOME.

Cara said...

The dirt picture is cute. But we need to know WHO the first date is. Do we need a code name to protect the innocent?

Jen said...

Fun, fun, fun! Who did you go with....?

KickButtMommy said...

fun first date! Definitely. Watch out tomorrow. You might be sore in places you never imagined!

Brookeh said...

What a fun date! But who was it with?

Jeff S said...

AH man!!!
Yes, the smell of gas and the fall!!!
You can't go wrong (practically) with mixing ANYTHING with the fall!!!
Ah!
You look adorable with the dirty face.
He must have wondered why all the pictures?
Eh?
I gotta call...news news and more dates?

Jackie Sanders said...

OH, that last one was me...not Jeff, sorry.
And LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEE the new picture of you!!!!
Remarkably beautiful!
Oh and Aubrey....eat Jennas dirt!
ADORE the hair!!!

Anonymous said...

There is something really wonderful about a man or woman who is more beautiful on the inside. And you ... are wonderful!

d