9.24.2008

opening social

Monday I woke up to rain and normally that would be a really good thing. But not when we've spent a lot of time the last few months planning our IIDA opening social that would be held outside.

Lucky for us it turned out to be a perfectly beautiful, sunny fall day and the event was a success. We had a good turn out, we planned for 80 and I never took an official count but all the tables were full and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

The five of us have worked well together planning all kinds of fun events for the year. When I ran for the position last year I knew it'd be a good thing on a resume but I didn't anticipate how great it would be to get to know these girls.

If you didn't notice from the white outfits we had a theme to the party. Accents in White. If you want to check out another blog by yours truly check out the link on my side bar.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow...White looks fabulous on all of you and the other decorations are quite impressive, too. Once again, fun times for Jenna. I just can't keep up.

Jackie Sanders said...

Love love love the decor!
Hey, whats up with the white after Labor day! :) What is the girls name to your right? She looks like an old chum of mine!
I wish I could join. It just looks like a lot of fun!

Amy said...

how fun, you look so adorable:)