12.23.2008

OSAN

In no particular order: my day {and bits of yesterday, too}

Osan is a short, winding ride from where Ben and co. live. It's a military city and outside the base it's teaming with the usual vendors with the same assorted stuff, just arranged differently. We parked at the Air Force Base, then walked across the street to haggle . I love haggling. It's an art form, really. Kwona is the queen, I'm an amateur but I did pull off a deal with an ajashi who said his price was 'so low, so good' but he went lower, and it got better.
This is the face I get a lot from my littlest niece. Something like 'why are you always pointing that camera at me?' Because you are just that cute Seaira, that's why.

Cari and I drew on some plates... {she knows me so well, look how many bags she drew on my ant arms!}


I love alleyways almost as much as the food here. I can't help it. I want to wander down each one to see what is on the other end.This one I was glad I ventured down {or up} It had a cool courtyard and a view.
see anything about this picture below that may have caught my attention? It was actually my mom who saw it. He might as well be here for as much as he is the topic of conversation. Are your ears burning Bearded M?


Lunch.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took Devry and I a few seconds and a photo enlargement to figure out what you and your mom were noticing.....Saint Michael? Apparently Bearded M = Michael? WE always love the pictures of Seaira....what are we going to do when you return stateside and there are no more daily pics of the littlest angel in Ben's house?!!

KickButtMommy said...

I love how often you blog when you are relaxed and on vacay instead of busy in school and with Bearded M! I love St. Michael. He certainly sounds like one! Beautiful pictures. BURRR it looks cold!

Jackie Sanders said...

Do I check this blog enough?!! Yes, Saint Miguel.
You sound and look like you are just sucking this ALL in!
Love love love the pictures! All of them!
We are all missing you here!
Oh, and love the haggling. It truly is an art! But so fun!

FRYBABY said...

You sure have an eye for beauty. Love the pictures, especially the little one.....AND I had to put on my strong pair of eyeglasses to see the words on the truck!! YIKES....I am getting so blind! Looks like you are having fun there!