12.24.2008

the ultra ride

Patience IS a virtue and it paid off today. Ben took this amazing nap that empowered him with all kinds of skills. He took me for a ride today on his bike. I shouldn't call it a bike. It's an Ultra Classic Electra glide. The name itself should tell you this thing is fan-cy.
We weren't cold at all. Well maybe my hand was a little frozen because I took my glove off for most of the trip to take a gazillion pictures... but I barely felt that. There is just something about being on a motorcycle.
I didn't know where we were going or even where we went but I loved it. I thought we were going in to town to buy a couple last minute gifts. A couple hours later and a new frame of mind on how beautiful Korea can be in the dead of winter, we came back to the PX to grab those gifts.


a highlight: riding in the special motorcycle lane {the shoulder} and abiding by the special motorcycle laws in Korea. {what laws? red lights? where?}



marshmallow fields.

Thanks Ben.
Love - your little brother.

6 comments:

Lindee said...

Haha "love your little brother". that's classic! that does look like a load of fun! i've always been wary of motorcycles, but i think they'd definitely be fun with the right operator!

Anonymous said...

Jenna, you will always have absolutely beautiful memories and you tend to make those kinds of memories every day of your life. Have a very wonderful Christmas with the whole gang.

Cara said...

Hey, what happened to 5-minutes? No fair! I want my 2-hour turn! :)

whitey said...

So what are the marshmallow fields?? Fun seeing places around the world I know I will never get to see.

KickButtMommy said...

Funny when I told Miles that Ben got a harley he said "he always loved motorcycles" I guess he has the same memories as Cara!

FRYBABY said...

I love motorcycles!! Just avoid the road rage because it is unhealthy for motorcyclists........if only you could always have the roads to yourself then maybe even Cade would consider getting a license!