1.30.2009

catch up in five minutes or less...


I have five minutes to say whatever it is I have to say today because I have that much time before I'm done with my pb & j {yum!} and then I'm off to sell wedding dresses to the masses. here's some fabric from my latest project {the innovative one I mentioned before}. I'm loving how it is turning out. more to come on that later my friends.

lunch the other day with Bearded M at Big City Soup.He is funny pretty much all the time but especially at lunch. why? I don't know. I think I've eaten out more in the last few months than I ever have in my whole life. I like going to all the cool new places that he knows about. I try to check out the facilities at all the places we go. {another weird quirk to being me} I love restaurant restrooms. Not cuz I think they are the most sanitary places to frequent, but bc they tend to surprise.... no time to explain. g'nite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the one who tends to surprise. What's up with you besides cryptic comments?

KickButtMommy said...

Did anyone say "NO SOUP FOR YOU?"

whitey said...

Have you been to the Grand America hotel(?) to check out their latrines very fancy .

jenna marie said...

cryptic comments? Where? I have visited the Grand America's facilities. very girly.

Sarah said...

I like the Little America's too, and Joy Luck in Bountiful :)

FRYBABY said...

I have only frequented the ones at the gas stations and rest stops.....and NONE of them are any good! I prefer the comfort of my own home.