1.31.2009

moonstruck

{Disclaimer for Nick: I would have asked for permission but this will have to be one of those times in my life where I beg for forgiveness if it's not cool that I borrowed this to show off how amazing of a photographer you are. plz tell me if I need to start groveling.} More here. I was browsing his latest when I came across this image and zoned out for who knows how long taking in how pretty it is. Transfixed might describe the feeling.

I have been missing the desert with a ferocity. Wishing like crazy I could be there right this minute without losing my job. Lots to say but I won't go on and on about how much I love sagebrush and sandstone cuz I'll only make myself miserable knowing there's no way to be here and there at the same time. It's hard enough already to not jump in my car and start driving south.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love the desert as much as I love the forest and gurgling brooks. God is good.

Cara said...

Never lived in the desert, but I do love the beautiful pictures you share of it.

KickButtMommy said...

When we got off the plane in the desert of Tuscon to drive to our new home 1.5 hours away, my mom and 3 sisters and I cried the whole way there. We never did quite get used to the cacti, rock gardens, and tumbleweeds. Of course it is not nearly as pretty as St. George.

Amy said...

that is gorgeous! PLEASE head South:) and soon!

FRYBABY said...

I love pictures of landscapes almost as much as I love pictures of people. Very beautiful and quite interesting! Let's plan a trip south so I can visit my sister!!!