3.11.2009

pardon my absense

I was getting ready this morning when Frybaby said from the other room, "I'm sick of looking at this boat!" {code: update your blog already}

but that boat is the very reason why haven't updated the cat. I could, but it'd be lists of things that are running through my head, most of the time quicker than I am able to follow.

I'm dreaming about eco friendly dryers and in my waking hours I'm hunting down the eco friendly dryers I dreamt about. Amongst this frenzy of school work I'm making lists of stuff to round up. Mosquito repellent, laundry detergent, rx's...what was that other thing I really needed? uum... I've resorted to keeping a post it and a pen next to my bed for 4 am reminders.

things I'm loving/grateful for right now:

checking things off my lists
talking to mom because we are both so excited
the gorgeous weather
grandparents
friends
calm
Frybaby and her 'sunshine'
temple nite with the family {wish you could all be here}
guardian angel types {7 year anniversary of walking away from my ultimate rollover stunt unharmed}

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

This post makes much more sense now that I read the one below it. :) I love you Jenna! You crazy list maker. When do you leave?

Anonymous said...

Cara is sounding wistful about your cruise with your mom. She invited me to do the same in about 20 years. Just think how old I will be by then!!!

Lindee said...

i dream of those same washer/dryer combos. i'm still so jealous of all the cool things you do.

Cara said...

Let me just clarify - I don't want to go change sheets on a medical ship with my mom, I want to go eat ice cream in Deutschland and do some awesome shopping!

FRYBABY said...

How 'bout 3X5's in your pocket?? And even though I am glad you updated your blog and I love your loving list:) what happened with the picture of the dentist coming at you with the tray of goop? Chicken out??
I am really hoping that you get to blog on the cruise!!

jenna marie said...

I'm about an inch away from carrying the 3x5s. And you know what happened at the dentist Frybaby? The man dazzles me, I forget about everything while there, if he weren't a foot shorter than me and a good 40 years older than me..

Cara, I plan on eating ice cream WHILE I change sheets. Now that is a navy good time.

jenna marie said...

Oh, and I leave in 23 days.