6.15.2009

alpha bravo charlie



ABC Tag: {thanx Amy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!}
A: Addiction ~ peanut butter and ping pong
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ cereal, peanut butter, fruit
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate {it can be in chip form, so long as it is chocolate}
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ dessert for sure {above question should answer the specifics}
E: Essential Items ~ camera and doxy {malaria pill}
F: Favorite Color ~ blue
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ Swedish fish
H: Hometown ~ Bountiful, UT
I: Indulgence ~ sleeping in, wearing flip flops, soft serve ice cream, internet connection
J: January or July ~ July! {July 20th!}
K: Kids ~ nope, but I hugged a bunch of really cute ones today
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ family, faith,adventure
M: Most exciting memory ~ most days on board the USNS Comfort. Helicopter ride in Haiti sticks out for sure if I had to pick just one.
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 1 big army brother and a super sweet sister in law {tho I like to drop the 'in law' off when I think of Kwona}
O: Oranges or Apples ~ right now I'll take any fresh fruit I can get
P: Phobias or Fears ~ missing my life and looking back and realizing it too late. I have nightmares where I miss a big chunk of life and I am too aware of the gap
Q: Quote ~ When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. - Wayne Dyer
R: Reading currently:
My Husband, My Friend - Neille McQueen
Preach My Gospel/BoM
Angels and Demon's - Dan Brown
Lapse Into a Comma {writing style guide}
The Path Between the Seas, David Mccullough's book on the Panama Canal
I'm a librarian, I'm taking full advantage of the variety available!!
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer
T: Tag 6 People ~ Jenny, Jax, Cara, Heather, Devry, Caty {don't hate me!}
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I have a blog, there are no unknowns...
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ really, I just want to get off the ship and see something surprising. But not right this minute. Surprising + Colombia probably wouldn't be a good combination. Australia/New Zealand are on the top of my list for far away adventure but I would take a couple of days camping right about now too.
W: Walking or Running ~ Running - up the ramps, not so much down the ramps.. up is way more fun.
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ What a weird question. I don't even know how to answer this one.
Y: Your favorite Food ~ Gotta break this one down a bit: Favorite food available in the mess line - peanut butter, peanut butter cookies, pears, apple sauce {I've been told I eat like a 6 year old}
Favorite food I can't wait to have ~ granola/yogurt, Cafe Rio's pork salad, kimchi and rice, veggies, bananas, popcorn
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Zoo

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

July 20th?

Cara said...

That's her birthday, isn't it Jenna? I could be wrong, there are too many stinking birthdays to keep track of anymore. Thanks for the tag, I'll have to put some thought in, make it interesting.

Sioux said...

This is very insightful info - You're looking good!

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait for your return so I can give you a big hug. The things you said about me takes me back to happy days and thanks for likeing them.B.C. brought me a beautiful lily plant the other night. He seems very special in my book and he lays carpets too. Love U

Vickers said...

Jenna is an October birthday...29th, Trick-or-Treat, Halloween spookie. Fab Fun Facts about Jenna. Very enlightening.

jenna marie said...

July 20th is when I get home from this great big adventure. I'm starting to look forward to it more than dread it. A healthy switch I suppose...

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you are going to australia! I will hide in your suitcase if I have too :D

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=acdsee pro 8.0.67 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg