6.26.2009

benjamin lee


This is one of my favorite photos of you and Grandpa Rix. And bottle pool is a favorite past time with you. Ben, you are my favorite brother, and not just because you are my only one to pick from! I'm so glad we are friends.

It's been a crazy busy week here which is good, because it keeps me from thinking too much about all the fun you guys are having without me. Pumpkin pie? Mom's cookies? So glad you could be with the family on your bday.

You know I could ramble on and on about you here but what I'd be saying {in more words} is that I love you and you are a wonderful big brother!! Happy {belated} Birthday!

4 comments:

Cara said...

I like the picture of the Cue-Ball with the cue-ball.

We all love our Number 1 Cuz!

KickButtMommy said...

What? A birthday~ Happy Birthday Ben! Can't wait to see your family this week!

Vickers said...

Ben, you have always been a son in our family and we all love you dearly. Happy Birthday Big Guy, and give yourself a pat on the back and un grande abrazo from all of us....especially your old Aunt Vicky. So great to see your family this past week.

Sioux said...

Wishing Ben a wonderful b-day, and a years full of wishes come true! It was so great to see you and the family - have fun on your next adventure!