6.06.2009

intoxicating




After dinner last night I was out on the bow of the ship enjoying the last part of the sunset and watching the flying fish do there thing. Flying fish are about the coolest creatures I have seen in awhile. They look like tiny birds and slice through the waves making me wish I could join them. The color of the Pacific is such a wild change from the Caribbean. Like liquid onyx instead of matching the sapphire ring I wear from my big brother. I want to slow down time some how, enjoy each moment twice if I could. I know life will always be an adventure, but I've got the sailor's salty blood running through me now. Life on a ship is intoxicating.

6 comments:

Vickers said...

Whoa, you've become a wild blogging ex-wog. So long without a word and then three postings in the same week.

Warned you about the flying fish.. fab, aren't they! Have you any sharks following in your wake on bilge day yet? Avast ye mateys!

Jen said...

Sharks? Freaky. I think I would pee my pants.

Glad you survived the hazing....

Jackie Sanders said...

flying fish? Really? Oh jenna!!! oh!

Vickers said...

I never crossed the Equator so I am still a Wog, I guess. I was in the Pacific Ocean to begin with but I have crossed and recrossed the International Dateline while on board a Navy ship. I think it is so cool that you have gone through the Panama Canal. When do you return through the locks?

jenna marie said...

sadly I don't get to go thru the locks again. I get off in Panama. {six weeks!} Those flying fish are AWESOME!! I haven't seen any sharks yet. Dolphins tho!

Anonymous said...

Sure love living your adventures through your blogg.So exciting and the picture make me feel I'm almost there with you. Love
G.Fry