7.25.2009

10 k + molten lava love



I wanted to run a race sometime this year. I just wasn't really anticipating it being yesterday. I guess running up and down those hot, dirty ramps could be considered training... I did. I haven't seen the official times yet {not posted online yet} but whatever it was, I'm just fine with it as a number to beat next time. Mesquite, NV in November? Sounds good to me.



a little celebratory goodness. If there is a better desert {of the chocolate cake variety - we're not talking all time, there are just too many options} I have yet to find it.

6 comments:

Sioux said...

YUMMY...the Molten Lava Cake is the best! Have you tried the white version?

Are you finding yourself bored without all the ship duties to fill your days?

Vickers said...

And now you are Wilma Rudolph, fastest woman alive. With legs like yours you should be able to run any race. Congratulations.

KickButtMommy said...

I can't even run to my mail box and you can run a 10k. I could, however, manage the cake.

Cara said...

Yes, now it's official: you are the woman for all women to envy - you run and eat dessert, too. I can't be your friend anymore.

Lindee said...

Hey if you're interested...there's a 10 k up here in April. All profits go to the Child and Family Support Center, with a mission to strengthen families and protect children :). We also have a 5 K and 1 mile.

Jackie Sanders said...

You are just to on top of things. Give me a sec, and I'll post some FAB picts. of the race!
LOVE LOVE the theater room!! Your parents are hired!!!
THANK for a fun 24th !
Welcome home!