9.30.2009

capture my utah, vote for me plz


I just spent the last 4 days covering over 1000 miles of the great state of Utah {and a bit of AZ and NV too.} Really, really fun. I'd love to tell you more about it but since I took that time to play I'm paying for it now playing catch up.

If you feel like checking out some really fantastic images from Utah go here to Capture My Utah's website. And while you are there, check out my profile and vote for me so my pictures can end up in a book put together by MediaOne. I thought today was the deadline for submissions so I was excited to include a few more pics from my trip, I was wrong and voting is in full swing.





7 comments:

Sioux said...

I checked this link out, but couldn't find a way to vote. The photos are beautiful - did you put this on Facebook, as well?

Cara said...

Jenna - seriously, you need to publish your own set of books. "My Utah", "My South Africa", "My Korea", "My Carribean" - It would be great.

Vickers said...

Okay, so it looks like you are going to become a published artist. No surprise there, cuz you are a GENIUS!!!!!

KickButtMommy said...

I think RC1 has some competition.

jenna marie said...

no competition with rc1, he's a pro, I just play.

to vote: capturemyutah.com click the SEARCH tab and type in my name. It'll take you to my page. :) thnx!

FRYBABY said...

I am so glad that you are entering!! I will vote for you for sure!

Gill Family said...

jenna! you are such an inspiration!! yes, i voted and i agree with cara 100%. i would buy a truckload of them to give as gifts! really, you should do this. you are amazing!