9.12.2009

perfect blend


life right now is the perfect blend of fast + slow. I wish there was a way to capture it all and put it somewhere to examine more closely because even though I'm taking in as many details as I can I know others are going by unnoticed.
today alone the details have sent me into overdrive. My mom and I went through a few homes in Davis County on a designer showcase set up by my boss and a few other designers part of UDLA. My two favorites were by Philimina and Robert Mcarthur Studios Both were their personal homes. Stunning. We had so much fun.
My favorite detail I won't forget from today: the way it feels curling up on Grandma's brown recliner with her and getting a couple Hershey kisses from her. She is awesome.

2 comments:

Vickers said...

Life is sweet when those you love most are around you. Smart girl, you are savoring the moments.

Jackie Sanders said...

I"m not sure that I should even be talking to you!! How could I have missed such an adventure?
Oh my heck. Jealous!
And you mom, so she wants to meet my kids, eh?